Spring Youth Sports Awards Ideas
Youth Football Awards Ideas
The following are just a few ideas for football awards:
- Truck No More: The “Truck No More” award is for player with a specific instance of a fantastic trucking move or the best overall ability to run through opponents.
- Catch Me If You Can: This award is for the player with the most sure hands. They rarely drop a catch, and if they do, they know it’s on them.
- The Invincible: “The Invincible” is the player who miraculously evades defenders, even when there are more than two of them.
- Dr. Juggernaut: This is for the best all-around defensive player. The Dr. Juggernaut always has some sort of involvement with important stops on fourth downs or turnovers.
Youth Basketball Awards Ideas
The following are just a few ideas for basketball awards:
- Dr. Dribble: The “Dr Dribble” award is for the player with the best dribble packages. This player is fancy, fast or flashy, and most deserving of a spot on 2K basketball games.
- Three Point Barrage: The player has the best three-pointer average. They are the next Steph Curry who will break all future NBA records.
- Windshield Swiper: This award is for the player with the best ability to steal the ball. Whether it is pure athleticism or on-court intelligence, this is for the player who is sure to cause more than a few turnovers.
- Not in My House: “Not in My House” is for the dominant player who no one tries to take a layup on. This player is the block master.
Youth Baseball & Softball Awards Ideas
The following are just a few ideas for baseball and softball awards:
- Out of the Park: This is for the player who has the strongest swing, most home-runs this season or the farthest home-run.
- Sneaker Stealer: The “Sneaker Stealer” award is for the player with the most successful steals or most attempts.
- Lay it All Out: This award is for the player who performed the best highlight-reel catch all season long. This could range from a lay-it-all-out dive to a game-clinching catch to win the championship game.
- Dive Master: This is for the player with the most graceful dive into a base. Head first? Leg out? This player has the best technique for an effective dive.
Youth Soccer Awards Ideas
The following are just a few ideas for soccer awards:
- Golden Leg: The “Golden Leg” award is for the player with the strongest kick on the team. This player has a cannon for a leg. He or she is sure to kick some sure-fire heat at opponent goals.
- Ball Handler: This award is for the player who has the best ability to control the ball. This player rarely turns the ball over, mirroring their best Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi.
- Trick Master: The “Trick Master” is the player that always has a special trick up his or her sleeve. It can range from a unique curve-style kick to a roundhouse kick that can wow any fan.
- Marathon Miler: The “Marathon Miler” is the player who never tires, even though soccer games are notoriously long.
These are just a few Spring youth sports awards ideas. Awards & More customizes sports awards, trophies, plaques and more. Contact us with the link below for more information or start shopping today!